Auditing & Assurance Services
We provide various Auditing & Assurance Services to Companies and Firms and Trusts. Audit includes through verification of evidences, vouchers & certifications. We also provide following services:
- Statutory Audit under Companies Act 2013
- Tax Audit under Income Tax
- GST Audits
- Internal Audits
- Management Audits
- Stock Audits
- Trust Audits
- Fraud Investigation and Forensic Audits
- Special Purpose Audits & Certifications
- Foreign Exchange Remittance Certifications such as Form 15CB / 15CA.
- Peer Review Certifications for Listed Companies
Book Keeping & Outsourcing
Outsourcing help companies to focus on their core activities and also achieve high level of compliances. We provide accounting outsourcing services for Tally and Quick Books as well:
Income Tax Advisory
Income tax consultancy with effective tax strategies, form an integral part of our advisory. We provide income tax advice to companies as well as non-companies clients. We provide income tax advice in following areas:
- Corporate Tax Matters
- Foreign Company Taxation
- Merger & Acquisition Taxation
- Transfer Pricing
- Individual & Non-Resident Indian Tax Matters.
- Expatriate Taxations
- LLP, Partnership taxation
- Trust Taxation
GST & Compliances
We provide complete GST advisory & Compliances services including registrations, returns, tax advisory & GST Audits to businesses in India:
Company Formation in India
We advise of right model of business and legal structure of the business entity. We assist to incorporate Private Limited, Public Limited, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), One Person Companies, Section 8 Companies in India and provide the complete solution for incorporation in India. We also assist to incorporate other formats such as
- Proprietorship Concern
- Partnership Firms,
Foreign Company Set-ups In India (India Entry Services)
We advise foreign entity for setting up subsidiaries, liaison offices, branches offices & project offices in India.
Generally a Joint Venture (JV) is a way to enter the Indian market in sectors where in there is a legal requirement for a local partner or there is a % cap on foreign investments. But a foreign company with eligibility for a 100% subsidiary can also go through a Joint Venture (JV).
We Offer following Services:
- Finding a Joint Venture partner company for an interested Indian company or finding a partner company for interested foreign company.
- Managing finances, Tax and compliances management, repatriation of funds to the foreign entity, etc.
- Support in acquiring office space, infrastructure, property for building a manufacturing unit, liaison with the government offices local, state and central if and as required, etc.
- Advice on Foreign Exchange Law Matters, Corporate Structuring, Rules & Taxation
Company Law Services & Compliance
Indian companies are governed by Companies Act 2013 and every Company has to comply with various statutory provisions as per different sections of Companies Act 2013. We provide complete services for Company Law Compliances such as:
- Filling of various Forms for Director Changes, Name Changes, Office Changes, etc.
- Conducting Board & Share Holders Meetings
- Drafting & Maintenance of Minutes of Meetings
- Filling of Annual Returns
- Compliances of additional issue of Shares.
- Conversions of Private Limited Company to LLP and Vice Versa.
We advise Companies having commercials transactions with its international associate enterprises for tax planning, Calculation of Arm’s Length Pricing, documentations, certification under Transfer Pricing Rules in India. We provide services in following areas:
Advising Indian Firms to Set-up Overseas Companies
We advice Indian Companies to set-up Business in Other Countries. It also include RBI Approvals in India and future Compliances. Country wise rules summary is provided:
Startup Services –
We provide complete Startup advisory services including Startup registrations, business idea validation, financial modeling.
Subsidies & Government Grant Advisory
We advise many Companies in getting subsidies and grants for their businesses in India. We assist Companies to get approvals and funds under Maharashtra State Packaged Scheme of Incentives 2013 (PSI 2013).
This scheme is very useful for setting up of new projects in Maharashtra. The subsidy is basket of 3 parts i.e.:
- Refunds of VAT/CST/GST paid to government
- Interest subsidy
- Electricity Duty reduction
Due to these incentives, business entities are entitled for re-imbursement of project cost upto 90% of investment.
Fraud Detection and Forensic Audits
We provide fraud detection & forensic audit services to many clients. Fraud investigation includes detailed verifications, evidence collections, legal support for further actions to be taken. It also include post fraud investigation as well as establishing proper internal controls for fraud prevention.
We have provided fraud investigation services as follows:
- Funds siphoning & Banking frauds
- Vendor Payment Frauds
- Sales & Procurement Frauds
- Employment Frauds
- Information System Frauds